|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (20)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (56)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (28)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
Sensor Shield for Arduino MEGA V2
"Sensor Shield" for Arduino MEGA V2: assembled.
This shield board plugs on top of an Arduino MEGA (1280 or 2560) and makes it easy to connect to all the MANY Digital Inputs and Outputs and the Analog Inputs. This is particularly good for high I/O projects with many LEDs or controls where connections to the Mega can be a major problem.
Click on the photo above to see details. You can see how the connections are arranged. Every connection has a set of 3 pins: Gnd-Voltage-Signal that makes it easy to connect with our 3-pin cables or jumpers. See: http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/Cables (See Photos Tab for detailed connections)
This version has two options of +5V supply to all the "V" pins:
- Jumper on: +5 comes from the Arduino. Should be limited to about 300 ma
- Jumper off: +5 comes from the blue terminal strip and an external supply.
Using an external supply allows power for control of many servos or relays, and other attached devices.
There is also a power-good LED, and Reset button, and connections for other I/O devices.