|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (21)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (57)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (29)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
MAKER Version Basic Starter Set
SCHOOLS please note: This is your applicable discount;. It is not in addition to the Educational Discount.
Pick "US POSTAL SERVICE HongKong" and we will Ship Priority Mail from Vermont USA to USA ADDRESSES
Please note: Large Quantities may have a longer lead time. Please email for details:email@example.com.
(CLICK IMAGE ABOVE - Then Click upper right for more photos)
This is a YourDuino Kit for anyone who wants to learn Arduino type Microcomputers, Sensors, Actuators etc. See How-To / Lessons HERE:
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE: Shipped from Vermont to USA locations. Pick Shipping Method = HongKongAirRegistered-8-14-Days, but we will actually ship USPS Priority Mail 3-5 days (USA)at the $10 shipping charge. Sorry for this unclear situation!
CLICK on Image above, then hover upper right to see other views.
Arduino-compatible Starter Set with YourDuinoRoboRED Heavy-Duty Case (ABS construction) with: YourDuinoRoboRED (Arduino UNO Compatible) , USB cable and the many components shown below. This is particularly good for Schools, Maker groups and Libraries where sets can be easily carried around and stored compactly.
Includes the following features:
- YourDuinoRoboRED Arduino-UNO-compatible with built-in 3-pin I/O connectors, higher-current 5.0V and 3.3V supply (SEE DETAILS HERE)
- NOW! Includes opto-isolated 2-channel Relay Board
- 5 - Big push-button switches [Digital Input]
- 2 - 10K Potentiometers that fit breadboard well [Analog Input]
- 5 - 10K PhotoResistors (Light sensors) [Analog Input]
- 1 - Digital temperature sensor DS18B20 [Digital Signal Input]
- 50 - LEDs - 5 assorted colors, plus 10 220 ohm resistors (below) [Digital or Analog Output]
- 1 - Red-Green-Blue Multicolor LED [Digital or Analog Output]
- 1 - Buzzer Module (makes sound with voltage applied) [Digital Output]
- 1 - Beeper Module (Makes different sounds/tones with Arduino TONE Library) [Analog Output]
- 1 - Servo Motor (Mechanical positioning from digital pulses] [Digital Signal Output]
- 2 - 3-pin cables to 3-pin connectors that fit the Robo1 and various Electronic Bricks etc.
- 2 - 3-pin cable to separate wire ends that connect the Robo1 to any device
- 1 - USB Cable (50cm)
- 1 - 40 wide flat rainbow color cable that can be separated to make many different cables
- 2 - 40 pin strips that can be separated to connect cables to breadboard and other devices
- 10 - each 220 ohm resistors (LED current limit etc.) and 10K resistors (switch pullups etc.)
- 1 - 8cm high-quality Breadboard with power and ground strips
Please Read This Electrical Safety / Disclaimer page before using the relay board in this product.