|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (21)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (57)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (29)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
YourDuinoRoboRED (Upgraded Arduino UNO Compatible) 5.0/3.3V Free USB
Upgraded Arduino UNO Compatible: with ATMEGA328 Processor. Advanced Power capability, 3-pin connectors for all I/O.
Larger quantities may require 2 to 3 weeks lead time. Email email@example.com SCHOOLS and WHOLESALERS please note: Quantity discounts shown are your applicable discount;. It is not in addition to the Educational/Wholesale Discount. You will get the 25 quantity price on smaller quantity with Educational/Wholesale Discount.
FCC Certification ID: CST-FV140423070 RoHS
NOTE: Set the BOARD in your Arduino IDE to ArduinoUNO with ATMEGA328 Processor.
(Click on Image above for more detail, then click at upper right for more images)
This Arduino-Compatible Controller is useful for Robots and many other Arduino projects. Here are some of it's features:
- Logically and software equivalent to the Arduino UNO, with many important improvements
- ALL Digital and Analog I/O pins are provided on 3-pin connectors so you have Ground-Voltage-Signal pins together for Every signal.
- PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Same as Arduino UNO. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function
- Dual operating Voltages: The processor chip can be run at 5.0 or 3.3 V by flipping a small switch. This can accomodate newer peripheral chips that can only operate at 3.3V signal levels.
- Advanced Power for your designs with new onboard 5.0V and 3.3V power supplies.
- Earlier Arduino versions had only 50 mA of current available at 3.3V but now RoboRED provides up to 500 mA at 3.3V
- An advanced 5.0V switch-mode power supply onboard the RoboRED provides MUCH more 5V power than the original: up to 2 Amps (2000 mA) to power many servos or powerful LEDs, etc. And the Input Voltage rating is higher at 7-23V. (EXTERNAL POWER OF 9 to 20V REQUIRED FOR 2A CURRENT).
- Repositioned LEDs and Reset button closer to board edges.
- New 4-pin communications pin groups for Serial: (Receive/Transmit/Voltage/Ground) and I2C (Ground/Voltage/SDA/SCL) make it easy to connect to devices such as LCD displays, GPS, RealTime Clock, etc.
- Better Analog noise levels: Careful layout of Analog input circuits reduces interference from I2C signals on A4 and A5.
See the larger photo: (Click above) Then hover over upper right to go to more images that show how easy it is to securely connect many devices to YourDuinoRoboRED
See our Cable How-To HERE.
NOTE: Color of pin connectors may vary depending on production batch.
- In Arduino IDE Select TOOLS>BOARD > UNO with ATmega328
- In Arduino IDE Select TOOLS>SERIAL PORT > (Your correct Serial Port)