|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (21)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (57)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (29)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
Sensor Shield for Arduino (Version 5)
"Sensor Shield" for Arduino: assembled.
This shield board plugs on top of an Arduino and makes it easy to connect to all the Digital Inputs and Outputs and the Analog Inputs. This is particularly good for classroom use. It also makes it easy to connect to relays, LEDs etc.
V5 adds both I2C and Serial connectors on the right.
3 pins are available for each port, Voltage, Ground and Signal. We supply 10 FREE Cables. (3-pin to fit this shield, other end for Electronic Bricks etc..)
There is also a power-good LED, and Reset button.