|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (7)
- ROBOTICS (41)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (7)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (20)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (26)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (11)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (55)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (23)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (16)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (52)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (33)
- Power+Batteries (14)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (45)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
4 Power FET Switches (Improved Version)
NEW IMPROVED VERSION: Now easier to connect: terminals for each load.
4 Power FET Switches (IRF540 type)
DATA Sheet of the type IRF540 is HERE:
Can be used to control higher power DC devices such as lights and motors. This is like a "Solid-State Relay " for DC. This is a "Low-Side Switch". The Load is connected from the + supply to the switch. When the switch is on, it connects the load - terminal to ground.
This board is OPTICALLY ISOLATED between the input circuitry and the Power FETS. However the GROUND connections are in common so there is not complete isolation.
Power MOSFETs are good electronic devices that are widely used in electronic switching circuits such as switching power supplies and motor drives, as well as lighting, dimming and so on.
We designed this 4 channel MOSFET switch to provide 4 electronic switches which may be used to control different DC loads such as lights, LEDS, motors etc. See schematic diagram:
Please Read This Electrical Safety / Disclaimer page before using this product.